Aim and Focus:
The aim of the conference is to bring together people from different areas and interests to share ideas and explore various discussions which are innovative and exciting. All proposals accepted for and presented at the conference must be in English and the full paper could be considered for publishing in our journal.
MBAcademy believes it is a mark of personal courtesy and professional respect to your colleagues that all delegates should attend for the full duration of the meeting. If you are unable to make this commitment, please do not submit an abstract for presentation.
Details on the conference running alongside this project in 2017 can be found here: our website
Please note: If your abstract is accepted and full fee paid on time, MBAcademy will issue you an offer letter which can also be used to apply for visa.
- Proposals, presentations, workshops and reports are invited on any of the following themes:
- Corporate Governance
- Cultural and Creative Industries
- eBusiness and eGovernment Entrepreneurship
- Gender in Management
- Human Resource Management
- Inter-Organizational Collaboration: Partnerships, Alliances and Networks
- International Business
- Knowledge and Learning
- Leadership and Leadership Development
- Management and Business History
- Marketing and Retail
- Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management Organizational Psychology
- Organizational Studies
- Organizational Transformation, Change and Development
- Performance Management
- Public Management and Governance
- Research Methodology
- Strategy as Practice
- Sustainable and Responsible Business
Proposals for panels and alternative forms of presentation are strongly encouraged on the above and any related topics.