Aims and Scopes
The aim of the conference is to bring together people from different areas and interests related to Organisational Change and Culture to share ideas and explore various discussions which are innovative and exciting. All proposals accepted for and presented at the conference must be in English and the full paper could be considered for publishing in our journal.
MBAcademy believes it is a mark of personal courtesy and professional respect to your colleagues that all delegates should attend for the full duration of the meeting. If you are unable to make this commitment, please do not submit an abstract for presentation.
Details on the conference running alongside this project in 2016 can be found here: our website
Please note: If your abstract is accepted and full fee paid on time, MBAcademy will issue you an offer letter which can also be used to apply for visa.
Proposals, presentations, workshops and reports are invited on any of the following themes:
- Organisational Change
- National and Organisational Culture
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Human Resource Management
- Organisational Identity
- Inter-Organizational Collaboration: Partnerships, Alliances and Networks
- International Business and changes
- Knowledge Management and Learning
- Leadership and Leadership Development
- Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Organizational Studies
- Organizational Transformation, Change and Development
- Performance Management
- Research Methodology
- Strategy as Practice
- Sustainable and Responsible Businesss
Proposals for panels and alternative forms of presentation are strongly encouraged on the above and any related topics.